Wednesday, May 7, 2014

     I got onto 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' online recently, and it is fantastic.  I am having the time of my life.
     What I got to do is increase my income so I can become a subscriber, haha.

     Anyway, I'm playing as my Sith Inquisitor 'Bunnybear'.  She's a good lass.  She has an English accent.
     I'm sure she knows her way around the bedroom.

     She is a Sith, so one would expect her to be sexually active.  She is not naive.

     'Star Wars' as a rule of thumb doesn't hardly ever mention sex stuff of any kind, but you have to think, "Well, how in hell did the galaxy get populated?  It is because everybody is bonking."

     One thing I am curious about is with stormtroopers.  Certainly, they must have recreation and release at some point when they are on R & R.
     That is just standard with soldiers.

     In online games, things like going to the bathroom and changing your underwear are assumed.
     That means that these things happen in 'game time' but are not part of the game.
     In 'Sims', your character uses the toilet.
     Someday, in these online games, they will have to put in a 'super mature' setting, haha, because I would really like to see my female Sith take a shower.

     Anyways...on my 'Magic The Gathering Chronicles' blog, some kid sent me all these scriptures in some kind of crazy post.
     People are whacked out of their minds.

     I forgive them, because they don't know any better.

     Besides, all I am trying to do is to be a Sith, and I don't have time for this s***.

     You know what?  It is an insult to try and be a writer, and not be able to swear on these blogs.  Wtf?  I should be able to write anything I want.  What is this, church?  If people don't want to read it, they won't.  I mean, people don't read my crap anyway, so why does it even matter if I use profanity?  People are busy playing online games, not reading my blogs, for Christ's sake.

     When writing programs get really advanced, it will not only show misspelled words, but syntax and grammar errors.

     I'm thinking maybe it should be standard that the chat in all online games...that the first word of every sentence should be capitalized.  It's supposed to be that way anyhow, so they should make it standard.

     I'm fatigued with the entire online gaming community thinking they are e.e. cummings.

     Anyhow, my lunch was good, but I'm still hungry.  Or maybe I just want a nap.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment