Thursday, May 29, 2014

     I had a moment of clarity in thinking of what to paint on the back of this canvas...
     So I painted this...
     I think it turned out pretty good.

     I was actually really lazy, and didn't want to paint something too complicated that would take away from the painting on the front.
     I needed something simple, and just painting the logo from memory seemed appropriate.
     I was even too lazy to look through my drawings to find a collaged copy of the logo and properly copy it, haha.
     Sometimes laziness produces good results.

     By the way, it is a well-known fact that Imperials don't like art, so if you don't like art, you might be an Imp.  Sorry, but it is true.

     Princess Leia studied art as a teen in order to rebel.  It says so on the Leia wookieepedia entry.  You look it up, I'm not your 'research slave'.

     Anyway, here is how my 'Return of The Jedi' era painting of Leia is coming along.  She looks a little bit disturbed in this photo, haha.
     So,eone mentioned that Carrie Fisher is bi-polar, so maybe I am not too far from the mark...

     The painting on the right is of an old friend, so that is another story.

     Thanks for reading.  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment