Saturday, June 28, 2014

     It was the night after the second Death Star had been destroyed.
     Luke Skywalker had fallen into a deep sleep, after the long celebration, that had lasted long into the night.
     He started dreaming...
     "Leia, I have the hots for you, let's make out.  Remember when you kissed me on the first Death Star?  Remember all the times we had close moments, but Han was always in the way?  Now we're alone, baby."

     Suddenly, a voice came into his head, "Luke, this is Leia...I have the force, too, and I know you were dreaming about us.  Just stop it.  It's really creepy.  Dream of something else."

     Luke opened up his eyes, in the darkness of his room.
     "Damn," he thought to himself.  "I need to get me a girlfriend.  This jedi thing of not having a girlfriend sucks.  What am I supposed to do?"

     So, Luke fell asleep, and thought of other things.  This time, he did not dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment