Sunday, June 8, 2014

     So, the whole point of Jar Jar Binks is he was the one who accidentally discovered Annakin, The Chosen One.
     Great.
     Quai-gon, one of my favorite jedi claimed a life debt on Jar Jar.

     Another thought is, "When did Luke Skywalker lose his virginity?"  He may have lost it on Tattooine, but he always seemed to young and eager, and not like the kind of person who had laid down some pipe.  Plus, he was always farming, or dusting crops, shooting womp rats for fun.
     Yeah, Luke wasn't thinking about pussy, or getting laid much.

     One other thing is that dang space worm that the Millenium Falcon lands inside while escaping TIE Fighters.
     How did the worm survive in the vacuum of space?  Also, what did the worm eat?  The asteroid?  What happens when the worm eats most of the asteroid?  Does the worm have to jump onto another asteroid?
     It's basically the Star Wars version of 'Jonah and The Whale', from The Bible.

     Another thing is this whole Annakin/Darth Vader thing as the chosen one.  It kind of gets tiring, especially when Paul Atreides was the chosen one in 'Dune'.
     Is nothing original in Star Wars?  I don't know.  Lightsabers are original, but the jedi knights seem to come from The Knights Templar, who used to be employed by The Catholic Church.

     I've come to the conclusion that all historical and literary events in Star Wars can be synthesized into The Star Wars Universe.

     Meanwhile, I'm starting to investigate selling items online.  It is a thing I should have and could have done long ago.  I wasn't ready for it, though, nor very much inclined.  I would try and get interested in ebay in the past, but I would always get burned out on it really fast.  Plus, I know nothing about taxes, or running a business.  I normally just do 'under the table' art sales, and that works out fine with me.

     Anyhow, I'm listening to 'The Phantom Menace' audiobook.  The movie presented such a confused story that I found it hard to follow all the seemingly useless details about Separitists and The Trade Federation, and all that garbage.

     Meanwhile, some guy tipped me five bucks at the cafe for my art.  That was cool.

     Final Thoughts For Right Now:  The first time I got burnt out on Star Wars was halfway through 'Return of The Jedi' with all the Ewoks and the accumulation of all this Sesame Street stuff.  No one seemed in danger anymore.  They were going to destroy the second Death Star, no big deal.  Star Wars had turned into a kiddie fest.
     To cut to the chase, it would be good if Quentin Tarentino could make a Star Wars film, and just turn things upside down, and just make a film more for adults.  F*** the kids, make an R rated Star Wars film.

     Oh yeah, I forgot...it bothers me that Annakin built C-3PO.  That just seems like a lame way to introduce Threepio into the story.  I don't like it.  I just want to rewrite it.

     One final last thing...some kid on The Old Republic game said, "This game would suck if not for the sith!"
     People are never happy.  If you give them $100, they want $105.
     SWTOR is 'free to play', and people want something for nothing, and then they complain.
     Let's see them do something besides playing online games all day, with their only accomplishment in life being a level 100 character.  Geez.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment